A nontoxic antimicrobial supplement for any animal that may be affected by bacteria, fungi or viruses(purchase online)
• Shown in laboratories worldwide to inactivate some bacteria, viruses and fungi/yeast.
Is a pure lipid monolaurin (glycerol monolaurate) with no fillers that
is a naturally occurring monoglyceride metabolized directly by the
liver, unlike other saturated fats. It is not re-converted into inactive
• Is bioactive, so the exact amount needed for optimal health depends on the animal’s diet and genetic makeup.
• 100% nontoxic and all-natural and is free from potential drug interactions and coconut allergens.
• GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) by the US Food and Drug Administration.
• Safe and effective for all species (dogs, cats, all mammals, birds, reptiles and other exotic animals).
SUGGESTED DAILY USES
• Inactivates some enveloped viruses, including poxvirus
• Feline herpesvirus
• Influenza virus
• Herpes simplex virus (HSV-1 and HSV-2)
• Allergies, severe
• Bacterial infections, severe
• Chronic infections, severe
• Irritable bowel syndrome
• Polyuria/polydipsia (PU/PD)
• Proventricular dilatation
• Respiratory disorders
For a complete list of microorganisms inactivated by Booster Concentrate® please see: www.exoticdvm.com/boosterconcentrate
Concentrate is a consumable antimicrobial dietary supplement. It should
be administered whole directly by mouth or mixed with the animal's soft
food or treats. Continue use until normal body immune function is
achieved or as directed by your veterinarian. Dose at 1 pellet per 500 g
(1.1 lb) or 1/4 pellet per 100 g (0.22 lb); initial dose should not
exceed 3 pellets, regardless of body weight. Amount can be increased
gradually to full dosage. (Do not exceed 1 tsp [5 ml] per 100 lb [45 kg]
unless directed by your veterinarian.)
A patented highly purified distilled monolaurin. No GMOs.