Spicy Maintenance Formula for Medium to Large Birds (purchase online)
Pepper Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a
dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements
for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds including pionus, Amazons,
cockatoos, macaws and other medium to large parrots.
• A spicy alternative to Adult Lifetime Coarse Formula.
• May be added to High Potency to assist in diet conversion.
• May be offered to birds with clinical signs of papillomatosis.
• May be used as a foraging treat.
• feed fresh food daily, do not "top off".
• to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
• birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
Yellow Corn, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground
Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Lentils,
*Ground Green Peas, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Rice, *Ground
Alfalfa, *Psyllium, *Cayenne Pepper, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite
Clay, *Ground Sun-Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt,
*Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract,
*Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dl-Alpha
Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement,
D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
D-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese
Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, *Vegetable
Oil. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 15%, crude fat (min.) 5.5%, crude fiber (max.) 6.5%,
moisture (max.) 10%.