A Healthy Treat That Contains Organic Red Palm Fruit Oil
Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a
bird’s diet from seeds to Harrison’s Bird Foods or as a supplement for
birds already fed Harrison’s Bird Foods that need extra energy following
• Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
• Beneficial to most aging birds.
• Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
• High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
• High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
• Good balance of essential fatty acids.
• feed 1 piece Power Treats per 3 pieces of Coarse Ground Formula
• may make up to 30% of diet.
Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Unrefined Cane Sugar, *Tapioca
Maltodextrin, *Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds,
*Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Split Green Peas,
*Palm Fruit Oil, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Brown Rice, *Ground
Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Montmorillonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate,
*Ground Sun-Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, *Vegetable Oil,
Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Natural Trace
Mineral Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement,
dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin
Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine
Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate,
Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium
Carbonate.*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 13%, crude fat (min.) 15%, crude fiber (max.) 7%, moisture (max.) 10%.